What is fiNance track?
Tell me if you can relate to this. You are doing the best you can with your finances, but you are wondering if there is a better way.
You have questions, lots of questions. Like:
- How can I save for my kids college?
- What is the best way to get out of debt?
- Am I on track for retirement?
- Am I paying too much for things and wasting money?
You think that the world of finances is overly complicated - because it is. And find yourself paralyzed because you don't know what to do. You are not alone.
That's why we created Finance Track.
- It provides motivation and direction enabling you to make changes
- It provides financial advice tailored to your specific situation and goals
- It facilities your financial journey by removing barriers that are in your way
- It is built on a biblical core of timeless wisdom from God
Can you benefit from the finance track?
Take the 6 question financial wellness quiz to find out:
the next session begins
SEPTEMBER 5, 2018
Each session will begin at 6:30 pm and will last about an hour and fifteen minutes.
Childcare is provided.
Sessions will be held in the Student Auditorium of Hope Church.
1606 W Davis St
(336) 228 - 7479